deviladventurer Index du Forum
deviladventurer
Ce forum est destiné a l'alliance D.A sur Ogame

deviladventurer Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Analysis of Alliance of Valiant Arms ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    deviladventurer Index du Forum -> Partie V.I.P -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamespotter

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 15:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Analysis of Alliance of Valiant Arms Répondre en citant

Hello,

AVA is based on a fictitious war between the EU (European Union) and the NRF (Neo Russian Federation). The gameplay is very similar to other video games of first person shooter. From the shopping menu, things like weapon accessories, armors, helmets and skill upgrades can be acquired. All this has a meter that goes down as long as it is used in the game. There are three types of meters the hours / days, which allows you to see how many days you can stay with that object, the expense meter is that as you use the object is worn out and you can not repair it and the permanent meter, as you use that object is slowly wearing out and if you can repair it. I'll add an interesting faction. a new purchase mode will be implemented in addition to the classic one, which is called Capsule Shop, in which you will see certain lots of capsules available in which a quite useful permanent weapon can appear, for example: a wa-2000 (sniper rifle) improved for sale in a batch of 250 capsules, all users will have the same chances of buying those capsules. So-and-so buys 10, Mengano buys another 10, and that's how the chance that comes out increases. the capsules are bought for euros (game money) or real money investing (I think it will be again Yuisy coins) but enough details and going back to the matter, we will talk about the second part: and so the chance that comes out increases. the capsules are bought for euros (game money) or real money investing (I think it will be again Yuisy coins) but enough details and going back to the matter, we will talk about the second part: and so the chance that comes out increases. the capsules are bought for euros (game money) or real money investing (I think it will be again Yuisy coins) but enough details and going back to the matter, we will talk about the second part:

For More You Can Check:-
Best video service

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 15:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    deviladventurer Index du Forum -> Partie V.I.P -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006